Cameron James is working with an ambitious Commercial Insurance brokerage based in south Manchester who are seeking a Commercial Insurance Consultant to join their team.
Due to continued organic growth, my client is looking for a sales orientated individual who has either had previous experience of working in the insurance industry or has the drive and ambition to develop a lasting career in the sector. A key part of the role will be to contact businesses with a view to arranging appointments for the incumbent Account Executives. As such, you will need to have a desire to make outbound sales calls and drive your income forward. In return you will benefit from a generous bonus scheme,
Full training will be given if needed, and for the right candidate, there is also a clear career path to potentially progress to Account Executive level.
If you want to part of a fun, lively team working for a business that's going through an exciting period of growth then we need to talk.
- Making outbound calls from our prospect database to generate quotes for our in-house sales agents
- This will either be a live handover for a desk based sales agent or for the larger premiums it will be setting an appointment for an account executive to visit the prospect
- Full training will be given, and all phone activity is backed a full email marketing campaign
- There is a clear structure for development within the organisation, from lead generation to desk based sales and then for the right candidate an executive position.
- Focused, motivated and with a hunger to progress.
- Outbound telesales and appointment setting experience essential, insurance knowledge preferred.
- This is a new part to our organisation with a view to recruiting 5 agents before the end of the year.
- There will be a leadership opportunity here also.
- Strong sales skills
- A desire to make outbound calls
- Previous insurance experience would be beneficial, but isn't a prerequisite