Are you an experienced Commercial Claims Handler looking for a new opportunity?
Location - Leicester City Centre close to the train station
Salary up to £25,000 - + Pension and other Benefits
Our client is a leading Chartered Provincial Broker which has grown significantly through Organic Growth from New business and renewal of existing clients. They are now looking for claims handler to add to compliment this Growing brokerage.
Duties of the Commercial Claims Handler role:
- Work as a part of a team of handling Liability, Motor Fleet, Commercial Property and Financial lines.
- Registration, investigation, negotiation and settlement of claims
- Liaise with underwriters to ensure the application of appropriate clauses, endorsements and conditions
- Ensure claims are correctly reserved and settled as well as to pay valid claims ensuring the proper application of policy limits, excesses and best practice
- Deliver first class customer service and keeping customers up to date at every step of the process
- Requirements of the Commercial Claims Handler:
- 3+ Years of Commercial Insurance Claims experience for the position
- Knowledge of Commercial Insurance policies and Products
- Knowledge of Open Gi would be advantageous
- Progression towards CII qualifications would be advantageous
For the opportunity to work for an outstanding Independent Broker please complete the online application and a consultant from Cameron James will be in contact with you.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"