Commercial Claims Handlers - Buckinghamshire
Fantastic Basic Salary UP TO £ 30,0000 DOE + Bonus and Pension
Our client is a leading Chartered Insurance Broker who has been trading for over 40 years who are now looking for an experienced Commercial Claims Handlers.
Duties of the Commercial Claims Handler role:
- Work as a part of a team of handling Liability, Motor, Commercial, Property and travel.
- Registration, investigation, negotiation and settlement of claims
- Liaise with underwriters to ensure the application of appropriate clauses, endorsements and conditions
- Ensure claims are correctly reserved and settled as well as to pay valid claims ensuring the proper application of policy limits, excesses and best practice
- Deliver first class customer service and keeping customers up to date at every step of the process
- Requirements of the Commercial Claims Handler:
- Knowledge of Open GI would be advantageous but not essential
- 3+ Years of Commercial Insurance Claims experience
- Knowledge of Commercial Insurance policies
- Progression towards CII qualifications would be advantageous
For the opportunity to work for an outstanding Independent Broker please complete the online application and a consultant from Cameron James will be in contact with you.
If you want to apply for the position, please complete the link and a consultant from Cameron - James will be in contact with you
- Commercial Insurance
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job