Commercial Insurance Broker
Coventry - Permanent
Negotiable basic salary plus commission
Our client has an exciting opportunity for an experience Insurance Sales candidate to join their team on a permanent basis. My client is one of the leading Commercial Insurance Brokers and wins awards year in and year out for their continued success and growth. They provide their staff a modern and well presented office environment with the best equipment and business module to work towards and an extremely generous commission structure that is easily achievable.
Due to the success of this team and company growth they now have two openings for Brokers who come from a Commercial Insurance within Construction, Manufacturing, Engineering/Steel background to ensure they can hit the ground running from the get go.
Description and duties:
· To sell commercial Insurance solutions via telephone to steel and engineering/manufacturing businesses nationwide.
· Our client has access to an exclusive scheme for these trades and the entire open market including Lloyds.
· They hold a data base of +45,000 trade specific companies to target, they also have about 12,000 business that have been quoted previously to target and a number of lapsed clients and referral business to work with.
· On top of this they have an in-house data cleanser/appointment maker who will top up the brokers with additional leads to quote.
· There is also the odd incoming lead.
The successful candidate will utilise all the above channels to deliver their target every month.
· Experience in commercial combined insurance new business sales is essential.
· Initial basic Salary - Negotiable + Commission depending on experience. Example, OTE year one will be £37,000+ EG. (£25,000 basic + £12,000 Commission)
· Hours - 9-5 Mon -Fri- NO WEEKENDS
· 23 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays
· Pay Rise after 12 month period depending on results (or sooner if you exceed expectations)
Our client will also pay for CII, DIP or ACII depending on the level you are already at to offer investment in your development too.
If you have a passion for success and experience within this industry then please get in touch to discuss further. This is a fantastic opportunity for 2 candidates who are looking to take their Commercial Insurance Broker careers to the next level.
If you feel this is the perfect opportunity for you then please email your CV to or call Stacey Rowe on to discuss further.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job