An award winning Insurance Company is looking to recruit a Commercial Insurance Advisor to join them in their success; they are offering an experienced and well qualified handler the opportunity to gain more experience and progress their career within this sector.
The Commercial Insurance Advisor must have a minimum of 2 years’ experience, possessing solid knowledge of markets as well as Acturis and Cross Class Commercial experience. This role requires someone who is self-motivated, committed to working towards goals with strong enthusiasm and career commitment; showing strong interpersonal and communication skills (written and verbal). This is a brilliant opportunity for thriving Commercial Insurance Advisor seeking an awarding career, gaining more experience and progressing their career within this sector.
Required Skills & Experience:
• Must have 2 years’ experience
• Excellent time management and organisational skills
• Multi-tasking and an ability to juggle competing priorities
• Self-motivated, committed to working towards goals
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Proactive and confident attitude towards work
• Location: Manchester
• Salary Range (DOE): £16,000 - £23,000
• Job Type: Permanent
• Working Hours: Monday – Friday (Full-time)
• Reference: YJ604
To register your interest for this Vacancy, please select the Apply button below. Your C.V. is kept in the strictest of confidence and no details are divulged to any external parties. Should you require a discreet conversation, feel free to call Yaleena Jogee (North West) who is able to provide further information and benefits on this Vacancy?
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job