Our Client is an Insurance Broker looking to employ an additional member of staff as a Commercial Insurance Adviser.
- This is an internal role where you will be involved with Commercial Insurance Business working in a Team of Commercial Insurance Handlers.
- You will report to the Team Leader and work closely with other more experienced Account Handlers and Account Executives, ensuring a high level of customer satisfaction.
- Develop good communications with all other areas of the business and with customers.
- Assist Account Executives with reviews of Clients insurance requirements and the preparation of renewal reports and registers.
- Negotiate with underwriters in placing, amending or renewing clients’ insurance programmes.
- Ensure all documentation associated with placing, amending or renewing clients’ insurance programmes is completed in accordance with office procedures, timescales and is accurate.
- You will have knowledge of classes of General Insurance.
- To ensure that policies and procedures are followed in accordance with the FCA requirements at all times
- The operation of the Company’s IT system, including procedures, authority limits and audit trails.
- Full training will be given in any areas that have not been dealt with before.
Please note that we try to notify Candidates regarding the success of their job applications, however, this is not always possible, due to the high level of applications received. If you do not hear from us within 10 days, please note that unfortunately you have not been successful with regards to this particular role near to Grantham, Newark on Trent Lincolnshire.
- Commercial Insurance
- General Insurance
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'