Commercial Account Handler - Bournemouth - Permanent
A leading provincial insurance broker based in the Bournemouth area are currently looking for a commercial insurance advisor to join their team to handle small to medium sized businesses.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone looking to settle into a long term technical broking role alongside others of a similar mind set. The company being one of the region's largest commercial brokers have a wide variety of clients for you to work with in providing business insurance solutions.
The position will require daily servicing and administration of Clients' insurance policies in a timely, technically accurate and cost effective manner. You will provide broking and administrative services to clients including advice and information on areas where you are deemed competent.
- Collate and prepare insurance presentations
- Checking policy document for accuracy prior to client receipt
- Process correspondence, renewals, pre-renewals activity, quotations and system input
- Ensure premiums are settled in accordance with company credit control
- Expand where possible client portfolio to include additional covers
Good career prospects and benefits package.
- property insurance
- commercial insurance
- account handling
- package insurance
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job