Contract - Permanent
Salary - GBP18,000 - GBP25,000
Location - Coventry
Industry - Insurance Broker (Insurance, Broker, Broking, Commercial, Commercial Account Handler, Administrator)
An exciting opportunity to join a growing independent Insurance Brokers. This is a perfect opportunity to grow a commercial insurance career.
You will also receive support to gain insurance qualifications.
- Is an award Insurance Broker who provide insurance solutions across multiple Commercial and Personal Lines of business.
- The role will see a career focused individual with a passion for a career with insurance initially start as an administrator and as your knowledge develops you will progress into an Account Handler
- Provide administration support on a daily basis including general enquiries, mid-term adjustments and accounting procedures as requested.
- Deal with customer service (i.e. non advice) enquiries from clients, insurers and other third parties in a professional and timely manner
- Assist in preparation of sales and renewal documentation including client letters, renewal and final reports as applicable.
- Administer mid-term adjustments.
- Input data onto the office systems.
- Will have had worked in an insurance environment and have a basic understanding of terminology
- Need the desire to qualify in insurance
- Have excellent administrative skills
- A keen eye for detail
If you have the relevant experience or know someone that does please contact us now on or email us at
To view all Current Vacancies or for more information on our Refer a Friend scheme, contact one of our consultants or visit our website www.lawesgroup.co.uk
Please Note: Due to the sheer volume of applications we receive, we will only contact successful applications. Therefore if you have not heard from us within 10 working days please deem your application as unsuccessful.
- Customer Service
- Commercial AH
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job