Our client is looking for a Technician with considerable Commercial experience to work within their Burgess Hill office. The team deals with all classes of Commercial Insurance for existing and new clients
Their ideal candidate will be proactivewithstrong communication skillsand have a desire to develop their professional career within a growing team.
You will ideally have extensive Commercial Insurance experience and be Cert CII or have a strong desire to work towards this.
You will need to have your feet on the ground but also be able to seek and maximise opportunities with existing relationships and be able to generate new leads. The candidate will be developing and growing their own book of business and contribute towards Team's New Business Target.Responsibilities
- Retaining and developing a book of cross-class commercial clients ensuring their insurance needs are met, however bespoke or non-standard they may be
- Working with a portfolio c.25 risks per month with premium range typically £750 - £15,000+
- Achieving targets for retention, new business and cross sales to other areas of our business
- Handling day to day enquiries from clients pursuing new business from enquiry to policy, renewal inviting and retention
- Demonstrate excellent organisation skills and be confident maintaining and building client relationships
- Commercial experience required; preferably from a broker background
- Exposure and good knowledge of; Property Owners, Commercial Combined, Fleet, Financial Lines, Package
- Confident and articulate in the written and oral skill of listening, questioning, influencing and closing
- High attention to detail and willing to challenge
- Well organised and able to meet deadlines
- Minimum higher education qualifications such as A Levels or equivalent. Must have GCSE Grade C or above in Maths and English Language
- Minimum Cert CII or desire to work towards this
For more information please contact Jamie Watson at Clearline Recruitment.