Commercial Insurance Account Manager
Base salary of £25,000-£28,000 (depending upon experience) with OTE of £31,000-£33,000.
Why would you want to work here?
Company performance bonus
On site cafe and garden facilities
Free wellness sessions including massage, relaxation and yoga
On site doctor
Free local gym membership
Perkbox card giving cinema, restaurant and shopping discounts
Regular social events
You will be responsible for the growth of a fleet and liability insurance book to existing customers. Insurer capacity has been secured, you will need to produce rapid sales growth from the pilot stage onwards.
- Deal with midterm alteration and cancellation for current insurance policies
- This is a standalone role with the wider insurance team of 10 existing staff
- Create and implement a bespoke sales process, a compliance process, and act as subject matter expert for commercial insurance policies.
- Deliver outstanding customer journey to obtain conversion and cancellation rates better than market average, in line with personal lines performance.
- Manage different sales processes for the different commercial products
- Day to day proposal management, quotations, selling, binding
- Initially this will be a standalone role but in a few years’ time more staff will be added to fleet insurance overtime
You will have 3-5 years fleet insurance experience
- Account Manager