Insurance commercial Handlers - Domiciliary care
Birmingham salary up to £30,000 + Pension, bonus and Flexible benefits
Our clients are looking for experienced Commercial Insurance Account Handlers to join the team.
If you have experience in broking and want to move your career to the next level look no further.
You will be providing an outstanding customer service to a portfolio of commercial customers, increasing retention and enhancing revenue streams by generating organic growth. They also have delegated underwriting authority for several of our schemes.
Who will this appeal to?
You may already be working for a smaller broker, looking for the career opportunities and accredited training and development that a larger organisation can provide.
You may be with a larger broker, dealing with delegated authority schemes - or you may work for an insurer, attracted by the prospect of dealing directly with your customers.
They are a dynamic organisation employing around 4000 people in England, Scotland and Wales. The network of offices means they have a strong local presence, enabling advisers to provide outstanding levels of service as well as access to a huge range of market leading products.
Requirements of the Position
• Ensuring that customer instructions are actioned quickly and correctly.
• Reviewing insurer placements and offering best advice on clients’ and prospects’ insurance programmes.
• Negotiating premiums and levels of cover and offering appropriate premium payment options.
• Maintaining and increasing profit through retention and grow accounts by cross-selling and up-selling.
• Ensuring strict compliance with FCA and Company processes and regulations.
What will you need?
• Experience of selling insurance products to commercial clients.
• Drive to achieve results, solve problems and deliver service.
• Excellent organisational, administrative, forward planning and team working skills.
• A flair for communication, building relationships and influencing others.
• Acturis experience - helpful but not essential.
If you wish to apply for the position, please complete the link and a consultant from Cameron James will be in Contact with you
- Commercial Insurance
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job