SME & Senior Commercial Insurance Handlers - Harlow - Essex
Salary scale 20 - 30k SME Handlers, 30-40k Senior commercial Handler + Bonus & Benefits
On Site Allocated Parking, 2 Minutes from Harlow Town Train Station
Our client is a Leading Independent Insurance Broker who due to continued growth and expansion is now Looking to add to its SME & Commercial handling team.
Trading from New office premises which offer first class facility's for Employees in a modern working environment.
SME Insurance Handler - the Position - Salary £20 - £30,000 DOE
- Previous SME / Commercial Insurance Experience required 2-3 years
- Day to day handling of New Business, Mid Term Adjustments and Renewals and High Net worth clients
- Classes of Business to include package policy's, shops, offices, restaurants, tradesmen's Liability, Commercial combined and High Net worth risks
Senior Commercial Handler - The position - Salary £ 30,000 - £40,000 DOE
- Previous Commercial Experience required 5 years +
- The Assist the Directors in the daily Handling of the Commercial and Corporate Book of Business
- You will be placing the risks into the Market, this will consist of New Business and Renewals for al cross-class business, Commercial combined, Fleet, Liability and Financial lines.
- Preparation of New Business submissions, Mid Adjustments and Renewal.
- New Business and renewal Reports
- Client visits as and when required
Id you wish to apply for either of the above positions please complete the link and a consultant from Cameron Jams will be in contact with you
- Commercial insurance
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'