Account Handler & Claims Support - General Commercial Insurance
Stafford - Staffordshire
Salary: £25,000 - £ 30,000 Bonus DOE + Excellent Career Progression
This independent insurance brokerage has grown organically for the last 40 years and are now a thriving company specialising within the General Insurance markets and working with all the Top Insurers in the market.
The role of Account Handler - General Insurance:
- Build strong relationships with clients
- Understand all of their general insurance needs across all classes of commercial insurances
- Dealing with premiums of £500 - £20,000 for SME clients
- Process renewals, mid-term adjustments and new business
- First Notification of claims to insurers and claims support
- Assistance to an account executive in renewal reports and preparation.
The Requirements of the Account Handler - General Insurance:
- A strong background of General commercial Insurance - a minimum of 2 - 3 years
- Live within commutable distance of the office or happy to relocate
- Previous use of SSP or Acturis would be desirable
- Excellent communication skills - verbal and written
To find out more about this exciting opportunity, please contact complete the link and a consultant from Cameron- James will be in contact with you.
- Commercial insurance
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'