Commercial Account Handler - Ambitious Independent Broker
Salary: Up to £25,000 + 25 Days Holiday + Bonus
Location: Birmingham (South)
Would you like to work for an ambitious Independent Insurance Brokers that offer exceptional support to their clients? Do you have over 2 years of experience with commercial insurance? Are you excited by future prospects?
If yes, then read on as this is a company that will help you really mould your own career within the industry and offer further development.
About the Company:
An established independent brokers based in South Birmingham. Providing solutions to Commercial and Personal HNW clients.
About the Commercial Account Handler role:
You`ll be supporting an established team of Account Executives & Directors with the servicing of commercial clients with premiums occasionally exceeding £100,000 for most covers and varying industry sectors. It will be chance to work with a selection of very well-known clients and handle some interesting commercial insurance cases.
- You`ll have excellent career development opportunities
- Great basic salary paying up to £25,000
- Benefits package including Flexible Benefits and pension
- Free onsite parking
- Great company culture and progressive working environment
- Varied client base offering insight in to new industry sectors
Main duties in the Commercial Insurance Account Handler role:
- Fully responsible for own portfolio which incorporates Engineering, Manufacturing, Haulage, Fleet, Care Homes and Construction clients
- Handling all new business enquiries via clients and Account Executives
- Process renewals and MTA`s
- Process submissions and liaise with Underwriters
- Attend meetings with Account Executives to build relationships with clients
- Maintain retention rates
The skills you`ll bring to the Commercial Insurance Account Handler role:
- Thorough commercial combined and/or commercial package insurance knowledge as a minimum due to requirements of clients
- Minimum two years` experience dealing with commercial clients
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong customer service focus
- Organised and effective worker
- Started / completed the CII examinations
This Commercial Insurance Account Handler position won`t be available for long so apply now by Completing the Link and a Consultant from Cameron James will be in contact with you.
- Commercial insurance
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'