2 exciting new job roles have arisen for our highly established and expanding client.They are looking to add to their existing successful team.
Mon-Fri 9-5 - 35 hr week with optional flexible working, 25 days holiday plus statutory, private medical benefits.Friendly, ambitious and helpful team environment.
Reporting to the Head of Region, Account Execs, company employees, clients and other providers.
Working as part of a team to deliver excellent service to clients, building positive and productive working relationships within the Company, as well as with the market.
Duties will include, but are not be limited to:
- Client Relationship
- Managing the insurance programmes for a specific portfolio of clients, including the provision of technical analysis and alternative programme design, including re-broking
- Providing excellent service to clients at all times, responding to their needs and changes as they arise
- Handling queries from Clients, Brokers, Account Executives and Others, as required
- Market/Suppliers Relationship
- Negotiating placements (including additional policies, renewal and midterm amendments) either in partnership with the Account Executive or direct with the client
- Maintaining good market knowledge including keeping up to date with new insurance products/solutions and be able to advise, compare and discuss existing products
- Effectively communicating with other colleagues and providing assistance and cover for them, where required.
- Ensuring that all files are kept up to date and are easy to access/understand.
- Continually maintaining and developing own technical, market industry, systems and procedural knowledge as well as sharing with others, ensuring all CPD records are updated on an ongoing basis.
- Contributing to process and practice improvements.
- Ensuring compliance with Company and external regulations ie. FCA.
- Maintaining records and managing the diary system, ensuring that all post and diary activity is completed daily in accordance with company performance standards.
- Excellent written and verbal communication, interpersonal and customer interface/relationship skills - ability to establish rapport, credibility and trust with clients and prospects
- Competent sales and negotiation skills
- Honesty and integrity
- Organisation and attention to detail, including ability to prioritise and manage time effectively
- Drive and self-motivation, for meeting targets (a 'can do’ approach)
- The ability to gather and analyse information
- Commercial awareness and good business sense and judgement.
- A good academic background
- Knowledge and experience of principal underwriting markets and any delegated authorities
- Competent with Microsoft and Acturis applications
If you feel you have the above skills and experience for this role and you are interested, please forward a copy of your CV.
If you haven't heard from us within 1 week, please assume your application has been unsuccessful.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job