Commercial Insurance Account Handler
Are you knowledgeable about insurance and passionate about developing you career further? Do you thrive utilising your superb relationship building skills? If so, you’ll be pleased to hear that Business Insurance Specialists have a superb opportunity for an Insurance Account Handler to join the professional and driven team.
Who will I be working with?
Business Insurance Specialists is an independent commercial insurance broker, providing local expert insurance solutions for small to medium size businesses throughout North Wales, Liverpool & Manchester. Established in 2011, Business Insurance Specialists provide tailor made insurance provisions to meet specific business needs with a focus on offering a traditional service with that personal touch.
What will the role of Commercial Insurance Account Handler entail?
Reporting to the Managing Director, as a Commercial Insurance Account Handler you will be responsible for providing outstanding levels of service to a wide and diverse range of businesses. Your main responsibilities and duties will include;
- Supporting the Managing Director in reviewing, developing, defining and gaining approval for insurance policies, standards and indicators for new and existing clients
- Building rapport with customers and delivering a helpful and professional service
- Handling inbound calls for insurance quotation requests and policy alterations
- Managing the renewal cycle of all clients, collating risk information and researching market where appropriate
- Following up email, web and postal enquiries by telephone to provide quotations and generate new business
- Entering data onto the computer systems and processing payments
- Administering adjustment requests to existing insurance policies
- Preparing client reports for new and existing clients to support the management team
- Ensuring compliancy with industry legislation and internal policies and procedures
What will I need to be considered for this Commercial Insurance Account Handler vacancy?
- Proven experience gained within the insurance industry, ideally within commercial business insurance
- Professional and helpful manner
- Ability to build successful relationships with clients
- Drive and motivation to succeed whilst working towards targets
- IT literacy with good working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
- High level of numeracy and literacy skills
- Ability to prioritise and organise workload effectively
The following knowledge and qualifications are desirable, although not essential;
- Good working knowledge of Acturis insurance software
- Chartered Insurance Institute qualifications (or working towards)
What will I receive in return?
You will be joining a successful and friendly team, based within a fun and modern working environment. You’ll have the opportunity to grow with the business and be a key part of its ongoing success.
Salary: Circa £25,000, negotiable dependent on experience. Plus profit-based bonus scheme
Hours of Work: Monday to Friday 9:00am - 5:00pm. Flexibility will be required to meet the needs of the business and clients
Contract Type: Permanent
Location: Llandudno (Conwy County, North Wales)
All applications to be submitted online, and strictly no agency calls or agency CV submissions.
This Commercial Insurance Account Handler vacancy is advertised by JVP Jobs on behalf of the employer Business Insurance Specialists. At JVP Jobs we believe in providing complete transparency for you the job seeker to help you make informed decisions. By applying for this role you are submitting your CV directly to our above named client. Please note that we DO NOT operate as a recruitment agency, all applications will be reviewed directly by the employer Business Insurance Specialists, and should they wish to progress your application further they will be in contact with you.
Feel free to visit www.JVPJobs.co.uk to access CV and interview tips, apply for advertised vacancies, and set up email job alerts.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job