Job title - Commercial Account Handler
Location - Mansfield office
Salary and benefits - £20,000 to £28,000, pension and other benefits.
Our clients are an Independent Chartered Insurance Broker, who has been trading for over 40 years, with offices in the Midlands, South and East of England.
Due to continued growth, we are looking for an Account Handler to look after an existing account of Commercial business, with premiums up to £50,000.
The duties and responsibilities of the role will include:
- To negotiate, directly and with the assistance of the broking team, with insurers and underwriters to obtain the best deal for requirements of the client.
- Assist the Account Executives to achieve agreed renewal and cross sales targets for the account.
- Ensuring that all documentation for renewing and amending the clients’ policies is accurate and completed in accordance with the company procedures and timescales.
- Assisting clients and our claims team in the initial reporting of claims within the company procedures.
The knowledge and experience the role requires:
- 2 years commercial insurance experience, preferably in an environment where there has been exposure directly with clients.
- Good knowledge of all commercial classes, the general insurance market and underwriting and rating factors and how they are applied to all the major classes of commercial insurance.
- Computer literate with experience of Microsoft Office and Acturis preferable.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to build relationships with clients, both over the phone and in writing.
- Good time management and organisational skills.
- Awareness of risk management factors such as health and safety, construction, security and industry processes.
- Progress towards a relevant professional qualification would be useful but not essential as support will be provided.
If you want to apply for the position please complete the link and a consultant from Cameron James will be in contact with you
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'