Commercial Insurance Account Handler - Worcester - Town Centre - Train Station 2 mins a
Salary 25,000 - 30,000 DOE + Bonus and Benefits
Our client, with various offices across the UK are currently looking for an Account Handler to join the Regional Sales Team, based out of our Midlands Office.
The role will suit someone with a minimum 2 years’ experience working in the Commercial Department of either a regional or national broking house.
A thorough working knowledge of Commercial Insurance covers including, Material Damage, Business Interruption, Motor Fleet, Employers, Public & Products Liability, Professional Indemnity, Directors & Officers Liability. Experience in Liability, Property, CAR, PI and all aspects of Motor-Fleet business would be ideal.
A minimum of Cert CII qualification would also be preferable.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- In conjunction with your Account Executive (AE), issue broking presentations to insurers and chase up quotations on behalf of the AE where required.
- In conjunction with your AE, produce formal client New Business & Renewal presentations.
- Negotiating extensions with underwriters and additional premiums on MTA’s.
- Liaise with clients on a daily basis, answering incoming telephone enquiries and dealing with any necessary policy amendments as required, including the updating of the MID where necessary.
- Chasing up clients for any additional information as and when required.
- Account management including renewal chasers through to file closures.
- Maintain company records on their Back Office IT system.
- Issuing Invoices, broker certificates and policy documentation.
- Booking surveys on behalf of insurers and maintaining communication with clients on all requirements following issuance of survey reports.
- All other general office administrative duties as required in order to maintain the smooth running of the office, as reasonably requested by the company.
SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Ability to manage your own time and prioritise work without supervision, to meet deadlines.
- Attention to detail, numerate and accurate.
- Able to communicate effectively with others.
- Organised and methodical approach to work and problem solving.
- Good IT skills, including Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook. Prior use of the Applied TAM System would be advantageous although not essential.
- Strong contribution to the team through own ideas, initiatives and concepts.
If you wish to apply for this position, please complete the link and a consultant from Cameron James will be in contact with you
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"