Commercial Insurance Account Handler
£25,000 + benefits
Dynamic, expanding insurance brokerage. The company enjoys high levels of business retention, as well as securing new client business through referrals, recommendations and pro-active marketing. Business is placed in a wide company market, including the London market, so there will certainly be variety in the role.
Their clients include well known multinational firms, drawn from a wide sector - including leading retailers, food conglomerates, haulage firms, construction groups etc. The Commercial Motorbook of business includes significant Fleet accounts - including international haulage vehicles and specialist construction vehicles.
You will be working alongside Senior Brokers and Directors, to provide the full broking service in respect of new and existing client business.
- Preparing comprehensive quotations to meet client Insurance programme requirements, for new business and renewals.
- Following up to answer any client queries, and to secure the business.
Preparing broking presentations and liaising with Underwriters.
- Identifying any opportunities for cross-selling and cross-quoting for other classes of business.
- Handling mid-term adjustments and responding to day to day client queries.
- Maintaining accurate data base records and diaries.
- Collating payment of premiums.
- Assisting with the handling of claims
Skills and experience required:
- At least 2 years current/recent Commercial Ins
- Commercial Insurance
- General Insurance
- Insurance Brokerage
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job