Account Handler - General Commercial Insurance
Stafford - Birmingham
Salary: £20,000 - £ 25,000 Bonus + Excellent Career Progression
Pension, Medical, life Insurance and Free Parking
Would you like to be part of a friendly, lively and fast paced team with a client base covering the the Midlands?
Then look no further than the role below!!
This independent insurance brokerage has grown organically for the last 30 years and are now a thriving company specialising within the General Insurance markets and working with all of the Top Insurers in the market. ( A Top 20 Broker )
The role of Account Handler - General Insurance:
- Build strong relationships with clients
- Understand all of their general insurance needs across all classes of commercial insurances
- Dealing with premiums of £500 - £20,000 for SME & Commercial clients
- Process renewals, mid-term adjustments and new business
- First Notification of claims to insurers and claims support
- Assistance to an account executive in renewal reports and preparation.
The Requirements of the Account Handler - General Insurance:
- A strong background of General commercial Insurance - a minimum of 2 - 3 years
- Live within commutable distance of the office or happy to relocate
- Excellent communication skills - verbal and written
To find out more about this exciting opportunity, please contact complete the link and a consultant from Cameron- James will be in contact with you.
- Commercial Insurance
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'