Commercial Insurance Account Handler - General Insurance
Salary: Up to £26,000 + Bonus + Pension + Excellent Career Progression
Would you like to be part of a friendly, lively and fast paced Insurance Broking team with a client base covering Newmarket and the surrounding areas
Then look no further than the role below!!
This independent insurance brokerage has grown organically over the years and are now a thriving company specialising within the General Insurance markets and working with all of the Top Insurers in the market.
The role of Account Handler - General Insurance:
- Build strong relationships with clients
- Understand all of their general insurance needs across all classes of commercial insurances
- Dealing with premiums of £500 - £50,000
- Liaise with insurers to find the best deal for your client
- Present the options back to your client and close the deal
The Requirements of the Account Handler - General Insurance:
A background of General Insurance
- Live within commutable distance of the office or happy to relocate
- Excellent communication skills - verbal and written
To find out more about this exciting opportunity, please contact complete the link and a consultant from Cameron- James will be in contact with you.
- Commercial Insurance
- General Insurance
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job