Commercial Insurance Account Handler - Chesterfield
Salary up to £ 30,000 DOE
Pension, 25 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays & Free onsite Parking
Our Client is a leading Independent Insurance Broker who due to continuous Growth is now looking for a commercial Account Handler to join their team.
Working within the team, you will be responsible for SME business and Mid-Corporate business with average premium levels from £2000 to £100,000 in Chesterfield office.
Dealing with a variety of risks including; Commercial Combined, Property Damage, Business Interruption, Employers Liability, Public and Products Liability, Marine, Goods in Transit, Professional Indemnity, Directors and Officers Liability, Fidelity, Legal Expenses, Cyber Liability, Contractors all risks and Engineering policies.
- Operating a client renewal list of approximately £100,000 income
- Working with and supporting a team of Account Executives to assist them with their client workload
- Corresponding and communicating with clients to understand/assess their insurance requirements, demands and needs.
- Also negotiating with insurance companies to obtain the best solutions
- Identifying new and existing business growth opportunities
- Dealing with claims, clients and accounts queries
- Having regular phone contact and occasional face-to-face meetings
- Compliance with company and regulatory procedures/requirements
- Supporting Account Executives with their workload, including exposure to larger commercial policies.
If you wish to apply for this positon please complete the link and a consultant will be in contact with you
- Commercial Insurance
- Account Executives
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'