Commercial Insurance Account Handler - Isleworth
Salary to £30,000 DOE + Bonus, Pension, Other Benefits & Free Parking
Our client is a successful Insurance Broking firm based in Isleworth Middlesex, who have been established for over 40 years.
An opportunity has arisen for a Commercial account handler to join the team, who can complement the existing structure to help develop the company further.
You will be responsible for working closely with management in broking new and existing business including renewals, as well as compliment certain management and compliance activities.
The ideal applicant will be an individual experienced in the insurance industry transacting Commercial insurance contracts new business and renewals, a positive attitude, a willingness to learn and who would like to join a small but growing firm.
Progress towards, or having attained CII qualifications essential.
Computer & keyboard skills
Navigation of standard office PC Systems
- Essential working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel
- Past use of Open G would be beneficial
- Aptitude and the capability to grasp basic but important systems and procedures.
- Must be a Team Player and flexible to adapt to the variables of a working day.
- Time and Work management
- Good written and oral communication
- Sound File management and strict adherence to procedures in compliance with FCA requirements
- Customer focused
- Can do attitude
Broking experience essential including familiarity of Construction, Commercial SME Packages as well as Property Owners and Liability contracts.
Sound knowledge of insurance principles and practices
Knowledge of current compliance regime for general insurance
If you wish to apply for this position, please complete the link and a consultant from Cameron James will be in contact with you