Commercial Insurance handler
Horndon Essex - Salary up to 28,000 DOE, Pension Bonus and other Benefits
Our client is a leading National Broker in West Horndon is looking for an Experienced Account Handler in the Commercial Team
This is an exciting roll which will include the day to day handling of the existing portfolio of business and in addition looking at new business opportunities as they arise.
For this position, you will have experience in a commercial Insurance role preferably in a brokerage.
- Experience in Property Damage small combined and package policy’s
- Previous premium exposure to range up to £50,000
- Ability to communicate with Underwriters and clients daily and building strong relationships.
- Meeting and exceeding monthly targets, renewal administration, preparation of presentations to insurers, negotiating premiums with underwriters and clients, processing adjustments and preparing client reports and other documentation.
- Working towards Cert CII would be advantageous and our client would support this.
The client offers an excellent remuneration package include OTE bonus.
If you wish to apply for this position, please complete the online application and a consultant from Cameron James will be in contact with you.
- Commercial Insurance
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'