McIver Scott have an exciting opportunity to recruit for Commercial Account Handler to join a well established broker in Merseyside. This opportunity will be predominantly office based with occasional client visits from time to time.
You will be responsible to service and administer a portfolio of SME Commercial clients offering a professional service and will help to maintain the existing client bank and retain existing clients.
- Undertake sales activities ensuring delivery of sales and marketing targets;
- Responsible for the management and development of new and existing accounts;
- Working under minimal supervision and be responsible for delivery of own sales and business performance targets;
- Identify and deliver appropriate marketing campaigns.
- CERT CII qualification preferred but not essential;
- Computer literate;
- Knowledge of sales processes within relevant market;
- Good product and technical knowledge;
- Ability to work in a team/team player;
- Excellent communication, time management, negotiation, presentation and relationship building skills;
- Self-motivated and resilient;
For more information please contact Allison Coe on 0777-577-1240
- Commercial Insurance
- Account Handlers
- Commercial Clients
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job