The role of the Account Handler is to provide office based support to their assigned Account Executive in the day to day running of the client portfolio, including setting up all appropriate actions required for contract renewal. The Account Handler is the first point of contact for all client and provider queries and issues as they arise and is expected to have the skills and knowledge to understand what actions are required to meet the expectations of all parties. The role will be to deputise for the Account Handler Team Leader as required in the day to day running of the team.
Provide a proactive professional telephone handling service for both internal & external contracts, including clients, providers and colleagues
Who are we looking for?
The ideal candidate will be proactive with strong communication skills and have a desire to develop their professional career within a growing team.
We would ideally look for someone with a minimum of 2-4 years Commercial Insurance broking experience. Cert CII or a desire to work towards this is required.
What experience/skills are required?
- Minimum 2 years + commercial experience; preferably from a broker background not Personal Lines but Commercial
- Exposure and good knowledge of; Property Owners, Commercial Combined, Fleet, Financial Lines, Package Covers for SME Clients.
- Confident and articulate in the written and oral skill of listening, questioning, influencing and closing
- High attention to detail and willing to challenge
- Well organised and able to meet deadlines
- Minimum Cert CII or desire to work towards this