Our client is looking for a Commercial Account Executive to join their team in Manchester. You will be required to generate new business revenue on top of the portfolio of business you will inherit.
The ideal candidate will have experience of servicing a portfolio of mid market commercial clients.
- To develop cross class commercial insurance
- Reach and exceed new business targets
- Drive new business initiatives to deliver to budget
- To generate new business revenue for the group
- To deliver new business revenue line
- To generate new customer contacts and clients
- To operate in accordance with FSA compliant company agreed processes
- To ensure smooth and thorough handover of clients to broking teams post acquisition
- Maximise new business revenue stream from personal activities
- Maintain and improve quality of personal prospect activities
- Generate and create new business ideas and techniques in a compliant framework.
Cert CII is desirable although not essential.
To apply for this role the successful candidate must have the following skills:
- Problem Solving
- Self Motivated
- Excellent communication skills
- Good organisational skills to ensure that company processes and procedures are put in place
- Achieving results
- Communicating, influencing and relationship building
- Forward planning
- Team Working
- Customer Services
- Proven sales performance
- Thorough understanding of insurance products
- Good understanding of major insurer markers
How to apply:
To apply for this role please forward your CV in confidence quoting reference 1803-24AC alternatively please contact Andrew Camilleri.
Due to the high volume of applications that we receive, if you do not hear from us within 7 days unfortunately your application is unsuccessful.
- Commercial Insurance
- Account Executives
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job