Commercial Insurance Account Executive
Remuneration: Basic Salary Up to 45k (dependant on skills and experience) plus car allowance plus bonus plus benefits
Our client is a dynamic organisation employing over 1,000 people. The network of offices means they have a strong local presence, enabling the advisers to provide outstanding levels of service as well as access to a huge range of market leading products.
Building on the success of our clients existing team, we now have an exciting opportunity for an Account Executive to join the team based in Newcastle.
They are looking for an Account Executive who is able to hit the ground running, with a high level of drive, ambition and with a proactive approach.
You will need to be determined, positive and self-motivated with excellent communication and negotiation skills. You will have excellent interpersonal skills with a natural ability to build rapport.
To handle own portfolio of existing accounts whilst maximising client retention and enhancing revenue stream from existing commercial client base and proactively developing new business opportunities.
- Ensure that all client instructions and requirements are handled promptly and accurately
- Visit clients for annual renewal meetings or as required
- To operate in accordance with company agreed processes
- Own client business retention by efficient / prompt handling of all matters - day-to-day enquiries, renewals, mid term adjustments and new enquiries
- To put risk presentations for Insurers and to negotiate insurance premiums and cover with Insurers in line with Client requirements
- Review insurer placements to ensure that best advice is offered at all times
- 5+ years experience within a similar Account Executive role in Commercial Insurance- Essential
- Working within a broker- Desirable
- Cert CII qualified- Desirable
If you wish to apply for this position, please complete the link and a consultant will be in contact with you
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'