Commercial Account Executive - Buckinghamshire
Fantastic Salary + Bonus and Pension
Existing book to take over!
Our client is a leading Chartered Insurance Broker who has been trading for over 40 years who are now looking for an experienced Commercial Account Executive to take over a cross class mixed book of business which generates c250k of income.
- Retention and growth of existing book. This will include following the company’s processes, procedures and timelines. Communication with the client will be in the majority of cases on a face to face basis.
- Determining and delivering renewal strategies.
- Identifying client needs and designing bespoke programmes.
- Writing and delivering client reports.
- Excellent customer service.
- Development of new business, both from existing clients and the introduction to new prospects.
- Working with the other departments of the business creating and converting cross selling opportunities.
- Maintaining and developing knowledge of insurers’ current appetites and offerings.
- Credit control.
Skills and Experience:
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in a commercial broker in a client facing role.
- Sound technical knowledge of commercial general insurance.
- Excellent face to face and telephone communication skills
- Ability to be a self-starter and work under minimal supervision.
- Minimum Cert CII - ideally Dip CII
- Knowledge and understanding of the sales process.
- Negotiating skills
If you want to apply for the position please complete the link and a consultant from Cameron - James will be in contact with you
- General Insurance
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'