Job Title - Commercial Insurance Account Broker
Contract - Permanent
Salary - GBP35,000 - GBP40,000
Location - North London
Industry - Insurance Broker (Insurance, Broking, Commercial)
Our client, an independent insurance brokerage are seeking a Commercial Insurance Account Broker to join their successful team based in North London
- Develop and maintain positive relationships with existing client accounts;
- Provide broking and administrative services to clients;
- Raise potential issues with the team leader/account executive as appropriate;
- Handle the teams portfolio of business and to contribute towards achieving team targets;
- Manage renewal process, placing cover on best terms where appropriate in accordance with clients needs.
- At least 5 years Commercial Broking experience;
- In depth broking experience handling a broad range of Commercial Insurance including Professional Indemnity;
- Previous experience meeting with clients face to face to discuss their insurance requirements;
- Highly organised and logical approach to work;
- Qualified to a minimum of Cert CII;
- Confident telephone manner;
- Good communicator at all levels;
- IT literate;
- Able to manage the executives busy Diary and Tasks;
If you have the relevant experience or know someone that does please contact us now on or email us at
To view all Current Vacancies or for more information on our Refer a Friend scheme, contact one of our consultants or visit our website www.lawesgroup.co.uk
Please Note: Due to the sheer volume of applications we receive, we will only contact successful applications. Therefore if you have not heard from us within 10 working days please deem your application as unsuccessful.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'