Data Analyst - Newcastle upon Tyne
Are you an experienced Analyst who thrives on providing data analysis based on trends and is able to offer commercial recommendations from those findings whilst engaging and effectively communicating with stakeholders? If so, we have the perfect role for you and welcome your application.
We are excited to announce that due to business growth we are recruiting for a talented Data Analyst to assist and advise the senior team on the development of business strategy through analysis and statistical research. This is a great opportunity for anyone who thrives on providing data analysis based on trends and is able to offer recommendations from those findings whilst engaging and effectively communicating with stakeholders, and offering clear analysis and justification for variances.
As a Data Analyst Your Responsibilities Will Include
- Regularly reviewing of key data to ensure effective monitoring of core elements of the business.
- Identification and implementation of innovation and cost efficiencies.
- Delivering regular insights and reporting to support the senior team.
- Preparation and management of presentations.
- Development and integration of workflow & process maps.
- Maintaing and build key relationships within the business.
- Implementation of solutions to ensure data quality is kept to the highest standards and adheres to the Data Protection Act.
- Investigating data trends and providing clear and concise insights which translate customer and product performance data into meaningful MI.
- Production of forecasts and potential outcome analysis.
- Analysis of competitors and recommendations for improvement.
- Preparation and delivery of clear and concise reports as requested by the senior team.
Some of the requirements we look for in a successful candidate are:
- Data interogation tools i.e Advanced SQL and SSRS
- Strategic problem solving.
- Networking skills.
- Ability to cope well under pressure.
- Analytical approach to workload.
- Experience in a business to customer environment.
- Effective communication skills.
- Data Analysis
- Business Insights
- Strategic Insights