Fantastic opportunity for a Newly Qualified Accountant to join a £Multi-Billion company in south Birmingham.
This is an ideal opportunity for a "First Time Mover" from Practice to establish themselves within a rapidly growing business whilst gaining second to none experience across multiple sectors.
If you're recently qualified or awaiting final results and want to make an impact within a fast moving commercially driven environment with exciting plans for growth get in touch.
Reporting to the Group Financial Controller you'll work across multiple facets of the business in order to deliver consolidated financial accounting and management reporting to the board.
You'll gain exposure to a highly diverse group of businesses covering all of the regulatory standards for various sectors.
- Management reporting of key business performance information including analysis and insightful commentary
- Consolidation of global financial performance information
- Reporting and collation of budget, forecast and planning information
- Internal and external reporting
- Newly Qualified Accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA)
- Exceptional interpersonal skills with the ability to adapt and work with stakeholders in varying environments
- Excellent stakeholder management capabilities
- Strong ambition to progress your role within a highly ambitious environment
In return for delivering the above you'll join an organisation with really exciting plans to double commercial output. You'll play a pivotal part in this and will be given the opportunity to make the post your own from day one.
Applicants of all ages and backgrounds with the relevant skills and experience are encouraged to apply. Churchill Howard acts in its capacity as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for temporary recruitment.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job