Job Title: Commercial Glazing Surveyor
Location: Covering London
Salary: £35,000 per annum + bonus
Surveyors! As the weather warms up let me put a "Spring" in your step with a hot new job role!
I am seeking qualified and experienced Surveyors to take complete ownership of customer relationships for commercial clients based in Central London and assisting with their glazing and locks requirements! You will be working on behalf of a fast-growing business with excellent career progression and development available. Along with a fantastic basic salary, you will also be entitled to 25 days plus bank holidays after a length of service, a health care cash plan, uniform, PPE and tools.
As my perfect candidate you will be responsible for establishing positive customer relationships and carrying out site surveys, accurately assessing damage and specifying and completing documentation in respect of repair, replacement and repudiation.
This is a permanent, full time opportunity offering 42 hours per week and unlimited long-term potential!
- To meet customers on site, explain the role of the organisation, the process to be followed and the Service Standards to be met
- To ensure a safety risk assessment is undertaken and recorded on appropriate documentation
- Complete method statement if work is needed to carry out on survey
- Examine areas of damage and accurately measure and specify work and all parts required
- Validate any claims, ensuring that this is consistent with the damage
- Have a full understanding of commercial glazing including canopies, structural glass, AP toughened doors
- Document and photograph all damage and surrounding areas
- Have an understanding of access equipment, including cranes and cherry pickers
- Discuss customer requirements and options before proceeding with works
- Collect policy excess prior to boking work (when required)
- Assist in training Service Engineers in survey skills
- Ensure complete health and safety on site at all times
- Previous experience in a similar role is essential
- Experience in Surveying within the Commercial Glazing sector is paramount
- The ability to demonstrate product knowledge
- Be self-motivated and a natural forward-thinker
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to demonstrate sound judgement when making decisions
- Full Driving Licence
- Flexible to travel to all areas of Central London
If this sounds of interest then please get in touch with Emily in our Head Office.
Looking for a tool to help you with your job search?
Download the Swanstaff APP now for all our latest vacancies, career advice and more!
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal employment company.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job