Commercial Gas Maintenance Engineers - London - Up to £40,000 + Travel (Door to Door)
An excellent opportunity to join a mid size, family run Maintenance contractor has arisen. The company provide Maintenance, Installation and Environmental services for Heating, Air Conditioning and Building Management Control Systems. Due to winning a brand new contract my Client is looking for 1 key mobile engineers to complete the team working across a large contract across the London.
The successful candidate will have a proven track record in Building Maintenance -Mechanical, crucially with City & Guilds in mechanical engineering.
These are mobile positions covering London and the M25 so you will require a full UK driver's license. He or she will require good communication skills as you will be in regular contact with clients & Sub contractors on site. The company offers lots of overtime and a very good internal training programme as well as a full expensed company vehicle.
Key duties & Responsibilities
- Carry out electrical planned & preventative maintenance on various plants such as Electrical systems, HVAC, Air conditioning (AHU / FCU), Plumbing.
- Commercial & Domestic Boilers
- To communicate regularly and effectively with clients, suppliers and other management personnel in order to maintain and develop excellent professional working relationship to ensure the smooth running of the business
- To organise works allocated and time efficiently, and work supportively within a team
- To complete site logs and site diaries on a daily basis
- To submit clear, concise and accurate task sheets and reports
- To attend call out during normal working hours and outside of normal working hours on a rota basis
- Salary up to £40k
- 21 days holiday (plus Bank Holidays)
- Door to Door Travel
- On Call Allowance (£140 per week)
- Plenty of Overtime
- Weekly Pay
- COCN1 or CODNCO1
- Sound knowledge of HVAC systems
- Solid Building Services Experience
- Full Driving License
- Able to be DBS/CRB Cleared
If you are interested in the position please do not hesitate to contact Daniel Barber for more information on .
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.