Benefits: up to £42K / 40 hour week /Travel after 1 hr per day / Overtime / Pension / Van / Tools / Laptop / Uniform / On Call 1 in 5
We are recruiting for experienced Commercial Gas / HVAC Engineer for a well-established company who are part of a larger group and have been providing a Commercial Gas, Air Conditioning and Mechanical Services across the South East for over 20 years.
You will be required to work on Commercial & Domestic Gas Equipment and some Air Conditioning Equipment found in Leisure Centres, Schools, Residential, Hospitals and Offices covering Home Counties, Essex and London.
- Service and repair of Commercial Heating equipment
- Fault Finding on Commercial Gas equipment
- Service and Repair of Air Conditioning Equipment
- Meeting clients - Customer facing position
Essential Qualifications / Experience:
- COCN1, ICPN1, TPCP1, CORT1, CIGA1, CODNCO1, CONGLP1P
- CCN1,CENWAT,CKR1,HTR1 and CPA1
- FGAS & 18th edition desirable but not required
- Minimum 12 months recent experience working on commercial gas equipment
- Driver's Licence
- Up to £42,000pa DOE
- 40 hour week
- Travel after 1 hour per day
- £100 standby payment
- Time and a half mon - sat & double time Sunday and bank hols
- Laptop / tablet
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'