Commercial Heating Pipefitter / Installer
Lord Combustion Services Ltd is one of the fastest growing service, maintenance and installers of commercial heating systems within the Midlands. We undertake service, maintenance, reactive works and refurbishment / replacement projects to commercial heating and hot water plant and systems. We are proud of what we have achieved to date and strive to better ourselves year on year.
We are currently looking for a Commercial Pipefitter carrying out reactive repairs to heating circuits within buildings and plant rooms, replacement of plant and equipment, installation of new pipework installations and gas tightness testing of existing installations.
We are continuing to expand and are now looking to recruit field-based Commercial Pipefitter / Welder - Heating Installation / Engineers to provide quality heating installations and excellent customer service to our clients. You will be the face of the company and have excellent knowledge and understanding of Commercial heating systems as a minimum.
- Installing/adapting/repairing Gas central heating systems in commercial properties to a high standard. Conforming to Gas Safety Installation and Use Regulations
- Experience in fault finding heating systems i.e. circulation an advantage
- Experience and skills in traditional pipework installation materials and techniques e.g. copper, steel, soldering, welding, screwing etc.
- Current ACS Gas Qualifications - domestic and commercial
- Skills and experience in electric arc welding and installation of steel pipework are an advantage.
- Self-motivated, organised and able to manage modest paperwork volumes
- It is essential for applicant to be Gas Safe registered.
- Welding skills are an advantage, however training is available for the right candidate.
- Outstanding attitude towards customer care ensuring a courteous approach is adapted at all times
- Provide guidance, support and any instruction for trainee Engineers who may work within your team when required
- Particular attention to detail whilst protecting clients’ property
- Have a flexible approach to working hours
- Strictly adhere to Health and Safety procedures and all relevant Industry Regulations
- Have a Professional approach to work and be able to resolve problems quickly and efficiently, with the ability to adapt to situations and proactively work to achieve personal and company goals
- Must have previous experience of a similar role
- Carry out any other reasonable duties within the role, which may be allocated from time to time
- Full driving license (with a maximum of 6 points).
- If you are looking for your next challenge, wish to develop your skills further and want to be an integral part of a successful company then please forward your CV using the 'apply' button below
Working Hours & Benefits
- Hours of work will be Monday to Friday (with a reasonable amount of overtime and flexible working expected)
- 20 days holiday per year plus Bank Holidays, raising to 25 days after completion of 3 years service.
- Competitive salary package with overtime paid additionally
- Company van which may be used for private use.
- Company Clothing
- Mobile Phone provided
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job