Your role as commercial gas engineer will include reactive and pre-planned maintenance of commercial heating systems for large Housing associations, schools and Hospitals.
Commercial Gas Engineer
£42,000 + Benefits package
This is a fantastic opportunity for the right persons looking for a long term career with progression and benefits package.
The ideal applicant will have the following:
- CODNCO1, ICPN1, CIGA1, CORT1, CDGA1
- Full clean drivers licence
- Engineers will need flexibility to be on call approximately one week in five.
- Willing to cover the London, Kent and Essex areas amongst occasional other southern areas.
- Motivated, hard worker.
- £42,000 per annum
- On call allowance
- Company mobile phone/PDA
- Boiler manufacturers training and CPD's
If you want the opportunity of securing a genuine secured position with career progression then don't delay, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Jason Burgess directly for an interview