Commercial Gas Engineer - £50,000- £75,000 - (Cambridge)
Rubix M&E is the leading Mechanical and Electrical recruitment agency in the UK.
We are currently working with the leading UK provider of specialist property services centred on safety and regulatory compliance, home, and community regeneration and sustainable living through the installation of efficient and greener energy alternatives.
If you are Professional Gas Engineer, who is seeking a new opportunity to join a reputable business at an exciting period then this role is for you!
You may be actively seeking that next job or are just exploring the market either way, do not hesitate to get in touch.
Apply, email, or call for a confidential chat now!
More Information Below:
- Job Title: Commercial Gas Engineer
- City/Town & County: Cambridge
- Employment Type: Permanent
- Salary/ Package: £50,000- £75,000
- Company sector: Building Services
- Desired Experience: Servicing & Maintenance experience
- Qualifications: Commercial and Domestic Gas Tickets as a minimum
- Working Hours: 40 hour working week, Monday to Friday.
Apply now or call a member of our specialised M&E recruiters on
Register your CV and keep up to date with our latest M&E vacancies on
RUBIX M&E - The UK's no.1 Mechanical and Electrical Recruitment Agency.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'