Benefits: £34-£41,000pa ( DOE )+ 40 hour week + Overtime + travel after 30mins either way + Pension + Sick Pay + private use of van ( 12p after 20 miles )
We are recruiting for experienced Commercial Gas Engineer for an industry leader who were established over 30 years specialising in commercial Refrigeration, Air Conditioning & Heating. They hold an excellent reputation across the UK carrying out installation, service and maintenance.
You will be required to work on commercial gas equipment found in Restaurants, Schools, Colleges and Hotels across your local area. Holding FGAS will also be a plus as you will also be required to work on air conditioning equipment (you will be cross trained if you do not currently have any experience with FGAS)
- Service and repair of commercial heating equipment
- Fault finding on commercial gas equipment
- Meeting clients - Customer facing position
Essential Qualifications / Experience:
- OFTEC Quals desired
- COCN1, ICPN1, TPCP1, CORT1, CIGA1, CODNCO1, CONGLP1PD
- Comcats or/and FGAS - Ideal but not required
- Minimum 5 years recent experience working on commercial gas / oil equipment
- Driver's Licence
- 40 hour week
- Time and a half mon - sat & double time Sunday and bank hols
- Travel paid after 30mins either side
- Sick pay
- Van ( private use )
- Laptop / tablet
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'