Commercial Gas Engineer Required for our client, a building maintenance company based in Suffolk. The Commercial Gas Engineer will be tasked with providing PPM, service and breakdown to commercial heating systems and appliances, as well as occasional domestic work, typically within a 30 miles' radius of the client's office in the Ipswich area.
The Commercial Gas Engineer MUST hold their ACS Commercial and Domestic gas qualifications. Oftec accreditation is advantageous, but not essential. Due to the work being a local patch to the clients office, the commercial gas engineer must be based within commutable distance of the office.
Commercial Gas EngineerPosition Overview
- Providing PPM, service and breakdown in commercial and domestic properties.
- Providing PPM, service and breakdown to commercial heating systems and associated equipment
- Covering approximately a 30-mile radius of Ipswich
Commercial Gas EngineerRequirements
- Commercial gas qualifications, including COCN1 or CODNC01, CIGA1 and CDGA1.
- Previous experience carrying out service and maintenance of commercial boilers and heating systems.
- Oftec qualifications advantageous.
- Must be based within approximately 30 miles of Ipswich.
Commercial Gas EngineerPosition Remuneration
- £35k - £38k+ Doe and Qualifications.
- Company Van, with some private use available
- Potential for ongoing training
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'