Major Recruitment are working with an established business looking to add an experienced Commercial Gas Engineer to their existing team.
ROLE: Commercial Gas Engineer
LOCATION: Mobile role covering Berkshire
SALARY: £35,000 plus vehicle, pension, private healthcare
The primary purpose of the role is to carry out both planned and reactive maintenance on a variety of Gas Plant and Equipment. You will be working on a mobile basis covering Berkshire and surrounding areas. You will be working within arrange of different commercial buildings ranging from commercial office space, Restaurants and hotels to name a few.
- Ensure that reactive tasks throughout the site/region are completed and be proactive in highlighting areas where improvements can be made.
- Ensure that plant faults and defects are always swiftly remedied to maintain plant in serviceable order.
- Ensure that all relevant paperwork/CAFM is completed regarding PPM, reactive and breakdown works and that it is passed without delay to the contract administrator.
- The position will require you to provide engineering support in emergency situations, and to act as instructed by Gas Safe requirements e.g. issuing of warning notices etc. to ensure business and operational safety.
- Gas Safety and Commercial Gas Tickets: CCN1, CENWAT, CPA1, DAH1, CDGA1, CODNCO1, CORT1, ICPN1 & TPCP1A
- Previous experience in a similar role
- F-GAS ( preferred not essential )
- Driving licence
To apply for the role please follow the onscreen instructions
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'