Commercial Gas Engineer / Commercial Heating Engineer required to work for our client a leading HVAC company based in Kent. Due to the continued success and growth of the business they are now looking to recruit an experienced Commercial Gas Engineer to join the service and maintenance team, the ideal candidate should be based in the Essex area.
The Commercial Gas Engineer / Commercial Heating Engineer will carry out service, maintenance, repairs, fault finding and attending breakdown on a wide range of commercial gas appliances throughout Essex and parts of East Anglia working within Schools, Hospitals and Retail stores, as well as occasionally domestic works.
The Commercial Gas Engineer / Commercial Heating Engineer will need to have in date ACS Commercial Gas Tickets such as CODNCO1 or COCN1, ICPN1, CIGA1, CORT1, CDGA1 and ACS Domestic GAS Tickets such as CCN1, CENWAT and HTR1 etc. It would be highly advantageous if the commercial gas engineer also has oil fired experience / Oftec accreditation. A full UK driving license will be required.
Commercial Gas & Heating Engineer Position Overview
Gas and Heating Engineer based in the Essex area, who has the relevant qualifications and experience working within commercial environments. Happy to be involved in a 1 - 5 call out rota.
Experience in servicing, repairing and maintaining a range of commercial heating systems.
Commercial Gas & Heating Engineer Position Requirements
- 5 years industry experience as a Commercial Gas Engineer
- Experience servicing, maintaining and repairing a wide range of commercial gas appliances
- ACS commercial tickets, CODNCO1 or COCN1, ICPN1, CIGA1, CORT1, CDGA1 etc.
- ACS domestic tickets, CCN1, CENWAT, HTR1 etc.
- Oil fired experience / Oftec qualifications advantageous
- Full UK driving license
- Be based within the Essex area
Commercial Gas & Heating Engineer Position Remuneration
- Salary £38,000 - £42,000 DOE
- Company van (private use allowed) + Fuel Card
- Overtime available (1.5x / double time)
- 20 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays
- Company Pension Scheme
- Travel pay after 30mins each way
- Callout 1-5 with additional callout allowance (£120 a week standby)
- Specialist tools provided
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'