T Brown Group are looking for an experienced Commercial Gas Engineer to join our team in West Drayton.
Rewards & Salary
- 20 plus 8 days Holiday (Incremental with years’ service)
- Salary Sacrifice Pension Scheme
- Qualification Renewal Inclusive
- Free DBS
- Company Van & Fuel Card
Basic: Basic earning CIRCA £38,675 to £41,000 (dependant on hours) with an additional earning opportunity of (average) £10,000 per annum.
- Weekday Overtime Rate of Time + ¼
- Weekend Overtime Rate of Time + ½
These are just some of the reasons to join our team as a Commercial Gas Engineer!
What will you be doing?
As part of a heating maintenance team, the Commercial Gas Engineer will service and repair various boilers and associated controls and equipment within the plant room. You will be able to carry out fault finding and repairs within the dwellings in client properties.
The successful Commercial Gas Engineer will be customer focused, with good communication skills, and carry out your work in a professional manner and to a high standard in compliance with and in accordance with current regulation / legislation.
What do you need?
- Commercial ACS qualifications - minimum of COCN1, ICPN1, CIGA1, CDGA1, CORT1 and TPCP1a.
- Energy Efficiency knowledge and experience
- DAH1, Unvented Hot Water, WRAS (water supply regulations 1999).
- Certificate of Asbestos Awareness Training (training can be provided).
- Certificate of Training Achievement for Working at Height, Manual Handling, First Aid (1-Day), or other.
- Previous experience in diagnosing faults on commercial heating systems.
- Full driving licence.
- Excellent organisation and time management skills.
- Previous experience in diagnosing faults on Commercial gas appliances.
- Ability to work alone and within a team.
- Keeping up to date technically and applying new knowledge to your role.
If you have the skills and experience to excel as our Commercial Gas Engineer, click apply.
No terminology in this advert is intended to be deemed discriminatory. We are happy to accept applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their age, gender, race, religion, disability, sexual orientation or marital status.
- Field Engineer
- Gas Engineer
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'