Clacton based boiler specialist looking for experienced full-time Commercial Gas Engineer on a permanent basis, who has a passion and drive for delivering the highest levels of service. You must be reliable, trustworthy with ''can do'' attitude and excelent attention to details.
This is an exciting role for rapidly expanding company that design and build their own boilers to customers specification.
You will be attending pre-booked appointments across UK, carrying out servicing and maintenance of Boilers. When you aren't working in the field , you will be based at the workshop in Clacton, helping to build the boilers - full training will be provided if required.
Responsibilities and duties:
- Responsible for planning and carrying out Planned Preventative Maintenance (PPM) and reactive repairs ro Commerical/Industrial boilers and completing inspection and gas safety check certificates
- Ensure that PPM is carried out in line with task schedules, frequencies and industry best practices
- Identify any defects found and provide parts list and estimated timescales to complete the defects
- Carry out installation, repairs, maintenance and plan operational duties, working with the various systems and reporting as requested
- Involved with appliances such as small-scale plant rooms,centralised heating boilers, gas heaters, etc.
- Assesing, dismantling, repairing or replacing relevant parts
- Must posses valid commercial gas qualifications, minimum of COCN1
- Minimum 2 years experience in a similar role
- Confined spaces, pasma, abrasive wheels, 17th edition, asbestos awareness etc would be perfect, but not essential
- Valid CSCS Card
- Flexible approach to working hours
- Be able to work within a team
- Fault finding
- Good time keeping
- Excellent communication skills
- Customer service experience
- Full UK driving licence
- Salary up to £35.000pa depending on experience
- Company vechicle - after finishing probation period
- Company phone/PDA - after finishing probation period
- Company pension
- Company uniform
- 20 days annual leave + BH
- Competitive Salary
- Overtime available
- Health Screening
If this is job you are looking for, please get in touch with Ambitions now !
- CSCS Card
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'