Commercial Gas Engineer
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Commercial Gas Engineer to join a highly established and reputable company in the commercial gas industry.
A very well-established plumbing and heating company based out in the Southwest. Renowned for their service, maintenance, repair and breakdown work this Commercial Gas Engineer will be part of a successful team. They are now seeking more engineers to manage their increase in commercial contracts.
For the role of the Commercial Gas Engineer, you will be expected to;
- The ideal applicant would be confident with performing reactive and quoted works and strong diagnostic abilities with Commercial gas appliances.
- Undertake gas servicing, repairs, testing, installations on a variety of different contracts and equipment.
- Carry out annual gas servicing to appliances in accordance to manufactures and gas industry standards.
- A small amount of domestic boiler servicing within commercial buildings.
- A solid track record of first-rate fault finding on building associated heating.
- Take part in the out of hours standby rota of 1 in 8.
To be considered for the role of the Commercial Gas Engineer, you will need to have;
- A full UK Driving License
- Passable DBS Record
- Experience in a similar or previous role working on service and maintenance of commercial gas systems and attending to emergency breakdown callouts.
- Experience in taking part in a standby rota.
- Domestic Gas: CCN1, CENWAT1, CKR1, CPA1, HTR1
- Commercial Gas: CODNCO1, TPCP1 / TPCP1A, ICPN1, CIGA1, CORT1,
- Not essential but beneficial: Oil, LPG.
The package for a Commercial Gas Engineer will offer:
- Basic Salary £30,000 - £36,000 (DOE)
- 40 Hour week
- Company Van
- Tools and Flu analyzer provided
- 31 days Annual Leave
- Company Pension Scheme
- Excellent Work-Life Balance
- Gym Membership
- Sick Pay Scheme
If you have valid Commercial and Domestic qualification/ tickets in date and are looking for a route in the Cornwall area, please apply accordingly for the role of Commercial gas Engineer.
- Commercial Gas Fault Finding
- Repairs and Breakdown Experience.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'