An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Commercial Gas Engineer to join a highly established, multi-million-pound company in the commercial gas industry.
A very well-established plumbing and heating company based in the northwest of London. Renowned for their service and maintenance work for the commercial gas sectors. They are now seeking two more engineers to manage their contracts in schools, hospitals and other commercial properties.
For the role of the Commercial Gas Engineer, you will be expected to;
- The ideal applicant would be confident with performing reactive and quoted works and strong diagnostic abilities with Commercial gas appliances.
- Undertake gas servicing, repairs, testing, installations on a variety of different contracts and equipment.
- Carry out annual gas servicing to appliances in accordance to manufactures and gas industry standards.
- A small amount of domestic boiler servicing and installation within commercial buildings.
- A solid track record of first-rate fault finding on building associated heating.
- Take part in the out of hours standby rota 1 day in 7.
To be considered for the role of the Commercial Gas Engineer, you will need to have;
- A full UK Driving License
- Experience in a similar previous role working on service and maintenance of commercial gas systems and attending to emergency breakdown callouts.
- Experience in taking part in a standby rota.
- Holding valid ACS Qualifications (In date).
- Domestic Gas: CCN1, CENWAT1, CKR1, CPA1, HTR1
- Commercial Gas: CODNCO1, TPCP1 / TPCP1A, ICPN1, CIGA1, CORT1,
- Not essential but beneficial: Oil, LPG, Catering
- Maintained employment over 1 year, with your current employer
The package for the successful applicant will offer:
- Basic Salary £35,000 - £38,000 (DOE)
- Engineers are likely to reach between £50,000 to £60,000 (OTE)
- Travel time paid (To and from work)
- 20 days' Annual Leave plus Bank Holidays
- Receive an extra day for each year of service.
- Sick pay
- Company Pension Scheme
- Standby Fee and Overtime Pay
- Life Insurance
If you have valid Commercial and Domestic qualification/ tickets in date and are looking for a route in the London area please apply.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'