An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Commercial Gas Engineer to join a highly established and reputable company in the commercial gas industry.
A very well-established plumbing and heating company based out in the Southwest London borough. Renowned for their service and maintenance work for the commercial gas sectors. They are now seeking more engineers to manage their increase in commercial contracts.
For the role of the Commercial Gas Engineer, you will be expected to;
- The ideal applicant would be confident with performing reactive and quoted works and strong diagnostic abilities with Commercial gas appliances.
- Undertake gas servicing, repairs, testing, installations on a variety of different contracts and equipment.
- Carry out annual gas servicing to appliances in accordance to manufactures and gas industry standards.
- A small amount of domestic boiler servicing and installation within commercial buildings.
- A solid track record of first-rate fault finding on building associated heating.
- Take part in the out of hours standby rota of 4 a month spread-out.
To be considered for the role of the Commercial Gas Engineer, you will need to have;
- A full UK Driving License
- Experience in a similar previous role working on service and maintenance of commercial gas systems and attending to emergency breakdown callouts.
- Experience in taking part in a standby rota.
- Domestic Gas: CCN1, CENWAT1, CKR1, CPA1, HTR1
- Commercial Gas: CODNCO1, TPCP1 / TPCP1A, ICPN1, CIGA1, CORT1,
- Not essential but beneficial: Oil, LPG, Catering
The package for the successful applicant will offer:
- Basic Salary £35,000 - £45,000 (DOE)
- 20 days' Annual Leave plus Bank Holidays
- Company Pension Scheme
- Standby Fee and Overtime Pay
- Excellent Work-Life Balance
If you have valid Commercial and Domestic qualification/ tickets in date and are looking for a route in the Reading area, please apply accordingly.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'