Industrial and Commercial Gas Meter Engineer / MET 4 Engineers
London and the surrounding areas
Contract or Sub- contract
£32 000 basic salary + £42 000 OTE
This is a great opportunity to work for a company who have built a strong reputation by being reliable and dependable. These are a recognized company across the utility retail supply industry who are looking to employ motivated individuals to join their growing installation workforce.
My client is in urgent need of 5 x Gas I&C Metering Engineers which can employed on a permanent basis or a sub-contract basis.
Job Description - Industrial and Commercial Gas Meter Engineer/ I&C Gas Meter Engineer (Rotary and Diaphragm)
Visiting properties as a representative of the client to install/exchange gas meters (Rotary and Diaphragm) whilst delivering an exceptional customer experience
- Be gas safe registered CCN1, CMET1, CMET2, COCN1 or equivalent, TPCP1 and ICPN1
- Experience up to U40 meters is ideal
- Pay good attention to detail and IT literate
- Hold a full driving license (max 6 points)
- Have previous experience working within the metering industry
- Experience in installing industrial and commercial gas meters.
- Rotary and Diaphragm Commercial Gas Meters
If you are interested, please APPLY NOW.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job