Commercial Gas Engineer
Currently looking for a mobile Commercial Gas Engineer working in the Bournemouth and surrounding region, with a background in Facilities Management to join an established, successful and exciting facilities management company on a permanent basis.
- 25 days basic holiday benefits
- Work within a lively and busy environment
- Great company pension
- Superb training
This is a varied role, some of your duties will be;
- Work on your own and as a team to carry out routine PPM, reactive and minor repair works
- Attend callouts/breakdowns and carry out fault diagnosis
- To work safely and follow company health and safety to ensure safety of yourself and your colleagues, customers and visitors
- Install new plant and equipment when required
- Diagnose and repair faults on systems and plant
- Be proactive in reporting faults to equipment, buildings and fittings
The current team is made up of a diverse range of highly-skilled and motivated individuals. If you'd like to join and contribute to a hardworking team then you must have:
- Previous experience working for similar building services company or have background in building services/facilities management
- NVQ Level 2 or equivalent
- Commercial Gas qualifications and background
- Valid UK Driving Licence
- Advantageous if competent in carrying out minor electrical/fabric and plumbing repairs
This is a fantastic opportunity for a career minded individual who is seeking progression and development with a market leading organisation.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"