Are you a commercial gas Engineer looking to work for one on the Uk's leading Facilities Maintenance providers.
Exciting opportunity to work for an established FM service provider covering the South West. The successful candidate will have commercial gas tickets with a proven track record in commercial building maintenance. You will be required to work as Mobile Commercial Gas Engineer covering planned and reactive maintenance on a commercial site.
The site will be a Blue Chip client and you will be working within a team of other engineers from mechanical, electrical and plumbers.
This is a great opportunity for an ambitious Commercial Gas Engineer to progress their career.
* Competitive starting salary
* Plenty of overtime available
* 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
* Opportunity for career progression and training courses
This is a varied role, some of your duties will be:
* Work on your own and as a team to carry out routine PPM, reactive and minor repair works
* Attend callouts/breakdowns and carry out fault diagnosis
* To work safely and follow company health and safety to ensure safety of yourself and your colleagues, customers and visitors
* Install new plant and equipment when required
* Diagnose and repair faults on systems and plant
* Be proactive in reporting faults to equipment, buildings and fittings
To be successful you must have:
* Previous experience working for similar building services company or have background in building services/facilities management
* NVQ Level 2 or equivalent
* Commercial Gas qualifications and background
* Valid UK Driving Licence
* Advantageous if competent in carrying out minor electrical/fabric and plumbing repairs
If you are keen to discuss this further please call Callum on or send an updated CV
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job